Contact Our Company
We are always in want of a good sena..
If any of these positions tempt you then contact us right away.
- liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs;
- developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director;
- presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
- familiarising themselves with their clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities;
- writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
- updating digital media;
- proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
- amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
- overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion;
- working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
- casting actors for TV and radio work, and listening to voice tapes;
- liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers;
- keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
- monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Sales executive job description:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Persuading clients to buy advertising space or time
- Finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organisations and contacting them
- Explaining the benefits of your medium, using statistics on readership or viewing figures
- Offering a price and negotiating around it
- Closing the deal and recording the details
You will also need:
- Communication skills
- A good telephone manner
- Persuasive ability
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- The ability to build relationships with customers
- Diplomacy and patience
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Be good with numbers
Client servicing job description
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Undertaking administration tasks.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
Graphic designer job description
- Excellent IT skills( Photoshop,coral draw)
- Exceptional creative flair and design
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image processing software
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
All openings are for Bangalore location (only)
GIVE US A BUZZ @ +91-9986671741
OR MAIL US AT CAREERS@VARTILE.COM