As a marketer, our biggest objective is to reach the customers by understanding what they want with a product or service. That’s when the bigger picture comes in the scenario – Marketing.
Marketing is all about achieving corporate goals by exceeding customer expectations better than your competitor. Well, there are countless options to bring off the effects but are they that effective?
What if you get all the mileage by just one marketing tool – Video? It’s true, Video marketing is an extremely cool way to stand out in the horde of brands. It helps you in reaching new customers and also gives you a chance to turn them into loyal one in a blink of an eye.
But, why video and not any other text-based marketing campaign?
Let me ask you a question. Do you recall the last Google Adwords ad that snapped up in your browser?
The reason is our brain is far more engaged by storytelling than a list of facts. In less than thirty seconds, a customer gets all the information he needs about a company through a visually appealing video, what can be better than that?
Let’s test the power of video
Video is a vital piece of your marketing puzzle. Put this piece and everything will fall in place naturally. Don’t trust us, trust the words:
- Your website visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video.
- YouTube is 2nd largest search engine in the world after Google.
- 50% viewer watch business related videos on YouTube.
- 45.5% of internet users view at least one video over the course of a month.
- 46% users take action after viewing a video online.
- 26% viewers looked for more information after watching the video.
- 15% of them visited the company represented in the video ad.
- 22% visited the website named in the ad.
- 12% purchased the specific products featured in the ad.
- People stay 2 minutes longer on your site if you have video content.
It is beyond entertainment. We need videos to promote almost every kind of industry. We can sell a product or an idea with a right video and the right strategy; you can make your brand a sensation long before you even know.
Still confused? Tell us after reading this
Did you know 52% of marketing professionals believe that videos are the best option to produce ROI better than any other form of marketing? It’s a huge stat to convince yourself that video is the best medium for your company to reach your audience effectively. But, if you are still wondering whether you should choose it or not, read our 8 reasons why it’s high time to opt for video marketing:
1. Who doesn’t want a boost over their competitors? Video do the same thing for you. If your website contains a video, Google will rank you higher than others. According to another study, videos are 53 times more likely to rank on Google’s first page.
2. A video is worth of thousand sales. According to a study, visitors are 144% more likely to buy a product after watching its video. They create an environment where customers know what they’re supposed to buy and can easily purchase it.
3. You can easily measure how successful your videos are. It helps you in determining which videos are doing well on various social media platforms, while increasing your sales and according to that you can update your marketing strategies.
4. Videos are like real life interactions with your customers and clients. It helps your customers to understand all your aspects just the way you want to tell them. Make the full use of your video and explain things as you would in the store.
5. Almost every popular social networking site allows its users to share videos on it. It’s a great benefit for marketers like you. It gives you more exposure which ultimately helps in increasing sales and popularity.
6. Videos are a great way to remains in your viewer’s mind for a long time. 80% viewers remember video even after months of watching it. We cannot say this about any blog post or print ad. So, the more interesting and appealing your video message is, the more people will remember about it.
7. People love to comment what they like and what not. It’s an amazing way to keep connected with your customers and know their views. You can also use this medium to update them about your next video.
8. We want to do business with someone we know and trust. Videos give you the opportunity to connect with your customers on a personal level. It helps you to inject your brand’s true personality in it and not just the corporate image.
We all know about the impact of TV, videos on the web have the same impact on the way viewers consumed the content. You can measure its popularity by the fact that Youtube is the 2nd largest search engine after Google.
The big question – What to show?
Videos can be used in various ways. Each company may be different, but one thing is certain – Marketing and Sales. Here are few examples of how you can use videos to your advantage:
1. Show off your product – An ideal way to demonstrate all about your product. Show its features, working style and benefits in just one 30 sec video. It can overcome all the objections your prospect might have with your product.
2. Explain an easy how-to – Make an infotainment to guide your customers to a specific product or service. It helps you in building customer loyalty and ultimately boosts sales.
3. Bring testimonials for life – You can use testimonials of both customers and experts. Customers love to learn about the product from other customer’s experience, while experts add credibility to your product.
4. Introduction Video – Introduction videos are a great way to introduce your prospects to your company. You can be even more creative and introduce different aspects of your company to them. The ideal place for your introduction video is your home page.
Have you heard about ‘The Ripple Effect’?
The ripple effect is a theory based on the outward flow of motion which starts from the centre. When applied to branding and marketing, we can understand ripple effect by its expanding impact of a product or message that begins with a single point.
In this case, video is the point of genesis. A smart marketer exploits its popularity in several different campaigns to reach his target segments. It further affects other success measures in terms of sales and revenues. But, this is not the end, Ripple effect have a deep and wide appeal which can be used for a very long time. It means more people in less time and in even fewer expenses.
Introducing Video Astra, your ultimate marketing weapon. Video Astra helps you developing your marketing strategy as well as produce first-rate videos for your company.
It’s a video marketing venture by Vartile that aids companies to capture the most powerful aspect of digital world by engaging customers in a meaningful manner. We help your business to grow by making it memorable among your target segments.